The Account Executive (AE) is a Sales/Business Development-based position that is primarily responsible for generating admissions in a designated territory. AE's actively call on targeted accounts to promote the New England Home Care service lines to generate referrals. Additionally, once a referral is secured, the AE partners with Clinical Operations to convert the referral to an admission as necessary. This position interfaces with a wide range of medical professionals, as well as patients, on a daily basis to drive business results.
My commitment will include:
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
2. Experience: 3-5 years of successful medical sales experience
3. Proven leadership, strong interpersonal communication, self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as with teams. Demonstrates a high confidence level to interact with health care professionals
4. Ability to work independently, to be self-motivated, and well organized and good with time management.
5. Act as a liaison between community and clinical staff and management
6. Coordinate educational community efforts as is appropriate and consistent with compliance parameters
7. Creative problem-solver.
8. Valid drivers’ license/insurance.
A. Normal range of vision is required with or without correction.
B. Normal range of hearing is required with or without correction.
C. Ability to sit for long periods of time.
D. Must have the ability to lift 20 lbs. or more.
E. Must be able to speak clearly.