A full-time R.N. who is accountable for the coordination and management of all patients care services provided by the office in which they are employed.
An agency Supervisor of Clinical Services shall be a registered nurse with an active license to practice nursing in this state and shall have one of the following:
1. A master’s degree from a program approved by the National League for Nursing or the American Public Health Association with a minimum of one (1) year full-time clinical experience in a home health agency or related community health program which included care of the sick at home; OR
2. A baccalaureate degree in nursing and a minimum of three (3) years of full-time clinical experience in nursing, at least one (1) of which was in a home health agency or related community health program which included care of the sick at home;
3. A registered nurse who has been continuously employed in the position of Supervisor of Clinical Services in a home health agency in this state since January 1, 1979;
4. A diploma in nursing or an Associate Degree in Nursing and:
(a) A minimum of three (3) years of full-time or full-time equivalent clinical experience in nursing within the past five (5) years, at least one (1) year of which was in a home health care agency or community health program which included care of the sick at home; and
(b) Evidence of certification of the American Nurses’ Association as a community health nurse or completion of at least six credits received within two (2) years in community health nursing theory or six credits in health care management from an accredited college or university program or school of nursing.
5. Knowledge of State, Medicare, Medicaid and JCAHO guidelines and the application of knowledge in daily operations and management of team.
6. Valid driver’s license.
A. Normal range of vision is required with or without correction.
B. Normal range of hearing is required with or without correction.
C. Ability to sit for long periods of time.
D. Must have the ability to lift 70 lbs. or more.
E. Must be able to speak clearly.